Design 4 Performance is part of my own journey in co-designing human centred learning & performance solutions that empower positive change. In other words, I’m all about helping to empower people to learn, develop, and achieve more.
Who am I?
I’m a proud father of 3 eccentric little people; a loving partner to a woman who continues to inspire and challenge me after 20 years together; a blended learning geek; a performance solution designer; a cartoonist; and fiction writer.
Find out more & stay in touch:
- Recieve updates from this blog by signing up in the box to the right;
- Connect with me on LinkedIn here ;
- Follow me on twitter here ; and
- Find out more about the Learn2Learn app that I’m aiming to launch in June this year by clicking here.
All the best,
WANT TO USE MY CARTOONS AND/OR INFOGRAPHICS FOR NON PROFIT PURPOSES?
YOU CAN, BUT I HAVE SOME REQUIREMENTS.
I’m happy for you to reprint and use any of my infographics or cartoons as long as you follow these four conditions. Please:
- Use them in their entirety, please do not edit, chop or change them;
- Let me know where and when you’ll be using them, just drop me a line via Linkedin or twitter;
- Include an active link to this website design4performance.com or to my linkedin profile here); and
- If we ever meet in person, buy me a drink, either a smoothie or red wine depending on the time of day.
If you want to use them for profit purposes, please ask me first. I’ll most likely say yes and request that you make a small donation to one of my favourite non-profits, either Friends of the Earth or the Gomo Foundation.